How can my father having minimal pleural effusion following fall can helped to overcome the problem?

actually my father he is not good now. 6days before he had fallen on rock and got hurt on the left side below chest and now he cant even breathe. when a cough comes he goes through some pain and cant breathe freely at that moment. we have drone ct scan and we got the result as he has minimal pleural effusion on his left side. so can you doctor help me or give some advice so that my father can overcome from this problem
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013