How can mole be removed from the face ?

hey i have mole on my face .... how can i remove it by urine?? am 17, m girl.....
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Hi,Welcome to HCM.

A mole can not be removed by urine, it can be removed by a cautery and various other methods like plastic surgery, you can consult a dermatologist for it.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You cannot remove mole with any kind of urine. If you want to get it removed you have to consult a Dermatologist for skin lightening procedures as necessary. If it is very bog you will need Plastic surgeon consult to remove it and apply new skin in that area to make the skin appear normal.
  Anonymous's Response
NO I DONT WANT TO GO TO DERMATOLOGIST..... i have researched about it in net but every tym i found dat urine therepy is usefull..... can i use any other home remedy ??? is yes then which one....