How can medical abortion be done using Misoprostol and Mifepristone?

Hello. My 24 year old Philippine girl friend had taken the pill for one month but then, unknown to myself had stopped using it and begun instead to take paracetemol with coca cola in the morning. She said she knows several people for whom this prevents pregnancy. Anyhow, my girl friend missed a period very recently and tested positive for pregnancy. Costs need to be kept low for us but please advise how best she herself can conduct a medical abortion using Misoprostol and possibly Mifepristone , giving your recommendations for dosage, favourability of insertion in the vagina and whether or not rasping will be necessary or likely. Thankyou, Mike
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013