How can i take the treatment for chicken pox to 2 year old baby ?

my baby is 2 and he has chicken pox so i was told by the doctor that would not even touch him it does look like chicken pox also to me, right before he broke out in this rash i suspected he had pin worms and gave him pin x it appeared to work because i saw what looked like dead pin worms in his stool a couple days later looked like cooked bressel sprouts he has had the rash for five days now but the whole time his stool is full of these red kinda hard shell flakes i mean alot of them and he hasnt ate anything resembling red pepper flakes, what could it be
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011