How can i stop the masturbation ?

R/sir please guide me how to stop masturbation I m too week because of this I m 20 years old and I do it from 6-6.5 years I can t stop it some one suggest me to contact with you about this may be you ll help me it s my
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
Delayed marriage is one of the leading cause ,more & more people to use masturbation as a tool to fulfill their sexual desire .Some anal sphincter squeezing can help to reduce frequency & maintain sexual health
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Masturbation is a substitute of normal sexual activity. You can only decrease its frequency once you have got habituated to it. Only the normal sex can repalce it and help you. Better get married soon.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal