How can i stop my hair fall and get rid of seborrheic dermatitis completely??

Hi doctor, I m 25 years old and i m suffering from seborrheic dermatitis from the past one year. I took treatment for that. The doctor subscribed me a lotion, gel and also a shampoo. I kept my hair short for few weeks and used these prescribed medicines. Somehow the symptoms got reduced in few weeks and so the doctor asked me to quit using the lotion and gel. Still i was using the shampoo to get rid of it completely. Unfortunately the symptoms started occuring again once the hair starts to grow and my hair loss problem is still continuing. Please suggest me a valuable tip for growing healthy hair and for preventing hair loss completely.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012