How can i stay long time on sex ?

how can i stay long time on sex with my wife also my sperm coming quickly out side let me Dr how can i make late to on that
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011

Welcome to HCM.
At the peak of sexual stimulation, divert your thought to something non sexual, so that urge to ejaculate subsides. Once the feeling has come down then again you can sexually stimulate yourself and take active part in the sex. This needs a bit of practice, but after practice you can prolong ejaculation as long as you want.
Have confidence in your self that you can do it and you will be able to do it.
Wish you all the best.