How can i stay long time on sex with my wife ?

how can i stay long time on sex with my wife also my sperm coming quickly out side let me Dr how can i make late to on that
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

You must reduce anxiety. Don't take tension. To prevent premature ejaculation a good technique is to ask your wife to pinch the tip of your glans penis with her finger pulp as soon as you feel sperm is coming. That will prevent ejaculation at that moment and you can resume sex. Do this as many times you want till you want to delay sex. In most cases this is a good way to delay ejaculation.