How can i shrink my vagina?

Am female aged 26, i have a boy friend who has a small penis. How can i make my virgina small so that i can feel him in?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I can give you a potential fix for this. The vagina expands and contracts depending on the size of the item penetrating the vagina. Best advice, other than surgery, would be to make sure you start with foreplay. Follow your normal foreplay routine, but as you approach the actual time for traditional penis to vagina insertion, that is when you should use a small finger or something comparable. This method will cause the vaginal walls to contract to meet the size of the pinky finger, thus making the insertion by the penis much more pleasurable. Disclaimer: THIS IS ALL ASSUMING THAT THE SMALL PENIS THAT YOU MENTIONED IS LARGER THAN A PINKY FINGER, AT WHICH TIME I APOLOGIZE BUT I HAVE NO MORE ADVICE THAT YOU COULD APPRECIATE. Good luck and please let use know somehow if this helps.
sex is not depend small penis r huge penis my cock is appx 8'' inch but i am not satis fied my wife
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Size of vagina & penis don't matter during intercourse & satisfaction.