How can i restore my sexual strength ?

Hi I have married before 3years in 2008. I have good sexual strenth that time. But with the increasing of time i am lossing my estimina of sex and duration. I just start to love my wife and My peny discharge liquid and get free. I feel hesitation after the discharge. Because i fail to satified my wife. So please help me what should i do for it. any medicen or anything else. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
1st dont get more exited
2nd. stop for 2-3 when u fell that u r going to discharge

good luck
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,you are unnecessary feeling the guilt and it is indiderctly affecting you more and more ,dont worry you can prolong the interval of mating a bit,that will give you some confidence and when you start the act dont ever bring the thought of failing to satisfy your wife ,just do it normally to enjoy it as you have earlier done.
always go to your wife with a positive attitude !