How can i remove hair from chin and up lips ?

hi doctor i have hair on my chin and uplips i want permant remove whish treatment its sute for it i did laser for 6n months its same no improvment can you help me
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
there is no permanent cure for this. to start with i suggest you to get your hormonal profile and usg done to rule out PCOD. if that is normal or after it is treated, you can take laser hair reduction sessions. you must remember that it is REDUCTION and not REMOVAL. also it is temporary and you will have to repeat sessions every2-3 months. it does not work on white hair. there are many lasers available. you must check with your dermat the lase he/she is using for this purpose. in general diode lasers are the best