How can i reduce my weight in a proper way ?

i am having a weight of 65.5kg height 164, iam trying to lose my weight for about 5-6 kg kg please suggest me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
thanks for query
Go over the list and decide which foods to cut out or reduce. Cutting calories is usually a lot easier than you might think. For example, that daily tall latte in the morning may pack 500 calories. Since a pound of flab (lost or gained) is roughly equivalent to 3,500 calories, replacing that rich beverage with black coffee can help you lose a pound a week. Other easy cuts include salad dressing (salad dressing is the number one source of fat in the average American woman's diet[4]), soda pop, candy, and butter. Look at the nutritional information for the foods you eat, pay special attention to your intake of saturated fats and empty calorie, high-sugar foods. You don't need to cut these things out entirely, but if you reduce your intake of high-fat, high-calorie foods you'll lose weight faster.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you need to make a diet chart first
include food which you like and with low caloric
your caloric input must be lower than output .
avoid oily and spicy food
take more green veg and fruits
drinks more water
exercise and yoga will do best
i hope i have give your question's answer properly