How can i prevent hair loss followed with dandruff and itchy scalp ?

hi doc... i am a 20 year old name is mandeep.. and from around 9- 10 months i am loosing my hair...the get removed from their roots....i have curly hairs...earlier i use to wash my hair after 5 to 6 days ...but now it has come to 2,3 to 4 days ....and there is lot of ITCHING in my head(hairs)....and this ITCHING INCREASES WITH TIME i dont wash my hairs...and along with this In winters i had dandraff too,which has decreased now but not vanished on the whole.....i am very disturbed...due to my hair loss ....i had very healty and heavy curly soft hairs earlier...plz help me with some treatments...i have tried lots of home neem boilde in water,mehendi, curd ,egg ,and many shampoos....plz help me doc...i will be very thankfull for this....
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011