How can i postpone my period ?

my wife getting period next week, on these days how i have sex with him, if there is any idea for postpone the periods or after the period only we have sex with her, kindly give idea for me
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Its your call if you want the periods to get over its fine ;if you want to postpone them also its fine .As it is it wont make much difference as if you postpone the periods they will come after a few days & you won't get chance during that time.Still if you want to postpone the periods your wife can have tab-PRIMOLUT-N one morning & one at night.Start it atleast 5 days before & continue till you want then stop.After she stops she will get periods in 5-7 days.