How can i make myself comfortable to have sex post marriage ?

this is the related of sex problem.i feel Little uncomfortable for sex, my marriage is coming 7th fab 2011.can u tel me is the problem in my mid for in panics.i m worried please help advice me this is the related of sex problem.i feel Little uncomfortable for sex with girl, my marriage is coming 7th fab 2011.can u tel me is this problem in my mid or in panics. i m worried please help advice me
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query,you have not mentioned whether you had any sort of this in past.Normally is obvious to have attraction of opposite sex.There could be reasons for your not feeling comfortable,may you are too shy and having some form of inhibition in your mind,you had some past bad experience with some one,you are not interested in females at all.Please talk to freely about this with your doctor who will guide you properly in your case,please do this before marriage only to avoid problems in future.