How can i make my 8 months old baby fatty ?

Hello am renuka from hyderabad , My 8months old baby not gaining weight properly and I want to make my baby fatty
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
First you see that is she having some warm infestation ?due to warms child dont gain weight.
Go for stool test and rule out warms.
Give her nourishing food,high protein diet,dry fruits.
Fresh fruits and green veges.
If she is anemic,give her Iron tonic,multivitamin syrup.
ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.If your baby is eating well,playful there are no reason to worry.This is the crucial time as far as the babies diet is concerned.As during this time the food is introduced to her.Please give her vegetable soups,fruits,home cooked foods like rice,dal etc.Introduce one thing at a time to avoid taste confusion and rejection.Normally by the age of one year the weight should be around 10kg.Please also look for any deficiency like iron etc.bye.
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Bhanu Prakash's  Response
Diet should be proper to fulfil the calorie requirements for a growing baby. u should give daily 1 egg to the baby , start with yellow portion then gradually whole egg. Mashed banana should be given. when u cook dal take the supernant liquid and add 5 drops of ghee to it and give. ghee should be added mashed to Dal and rice .
Kichdi with ghee gives good proteins and calories.
U should also give ragi kanji which gives high Iron.Take ragi ,put it in wet cloth over night ,early morning sproutings will come , dry the grains , make powder , put in a tight container , when required take 1 spoon of it in boild and cooled water and sugar little bit .