How can i increase my height?

iam 23 years old .iam now only 5 10 feet tall.i want to increase height up to 6 1.what should i need to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
dear victor, do not worry about your height. Your present height is normal. So do not be obsessed with increase of height. Experts are of the opinion that the hbones stretch till 25 yrs. So, do lots of stretch exercises like hanging, toe touching and swimming. Eat lots of calcium rich foods like milk, fish, eggs. Use of good shoes with proper posture can also prop up your height.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
After age of 21 in male process of increase of height become very slow.
it also depends upon your genetic constitution.still You should try for it by exercise like pull ups,cycling.swimming,yoga...Take high calcium diet.
hi welcome,
there is no possible way to increase your height after the ace of 20
being 5feet 10 inches is not bad
do exercises which will stretch you
thanking you