How can i heal my liver?

if you have caused liver damage to yourself can it be reversed or heal on its own?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
yes dear, liver damage gets itself healed to some extent, till the stage comes where it is irreversible as in cirrhosis, common in alcoholics.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Regeneration of liver is possible but it depends how you have got your liver damaged. If it is due to alcohol use or due to some drugs then you need to stop further injury to liver and start taking hepatoprotective drugs.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
healing of liver damage depends upon the percentage of liver damage. But once it reaches the stage of cirrhosis- it is irrversible.

You need to get urself evaluated.