How can i get the diet plan for reduce the weight ?

i m 20 years old ,my problem is overweight . please give me suggestion for loosing the weight.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
     Regular exercise along with fat restricted ,low calorie diet is all that is needed for weight reduction .Strong will power is the foremost in weight reduction
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Please provide your weight that we can calculate your BMI. In order to reduce weight, it's a combination of balanced diet, exercise and enough sleep. You must stop eating junk food including colas, pastries, cakes. Start eating fresh fruits and vegetables especially green leafy vegetables in your diet everyday. Drink plenty of water. Exercise 40 minutes everyday by atleast brisk walking or jogging. Get 6-8 hours of sleep daily. Avoid taking stress. Stop smoking and drinking alcohol if you do any of these. You should be fit within 2-3 months.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for thyroid test to rule out hypothyroid as in hypothyroid there is tendency to gain weight.
Take low fat,carbohydrate diet.
Avoid sweet,cold drinks,more tea,coffee,
Do regular exercise like running,jogging,swimming fo 30-40 mnt daily.
Avoid stress or tension.
No food between two meals.if you feel hungry then go for salads.
Take more green veggies and fresh fruits.
Ok and bye.