How can i get rid of this sore in my mouth?

hi there, i have a really really sore pains in my mouth what would you recommend that i can but to numb the pain ? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jun 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It could be due to stomatitis ulcers in mouth could be due to stress, dental injury,
poor oral hygene, deficiency of vitamis. You can take folic acid 5mg for 10 t0 15
days which help for healing of ulcers, can apply glycerine over ulcers for soothing,
and in addition you may take paracetamol to relieve pain. Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sores in mouth can be due to poor oral hygiene resulting in candid infection;disease like fever or GI infections;and deficiency of vitamins especially folic acid.So get examined by a doctor to find the reason.Till then get started on tablets of vitamins and folic acid;for local pain you can apply zytee or Orasep or stomela gel which is meant for oral ulcers and it will help reduce the pain.