How can i get rid of irregular periods with bowel movement disorders and severe pain in lower abdomen ?

I AM 35 YEARS OLD AND HAV ALWAYS HAD UPROTECTED SEX BUT HAV NEVER BEEN PREGNANT. MY PERIODA ARE ALWAYS REALLY LIGHT AN ONLY LAST FOR TWO TO THREE DAYS, AND IT IS ALWus a brownish color. I get really bad dizzy spells and lately my abdomen has been bloated really bad and has been really hot to the touch along with my head neck and face belly button is really painful and has white smelly liquid coming from it..also I only have a bowel movement about two days a week but sometimes not at all and i am always with constipated or have diarrhea and this has been going on for about fifteen years and sometimes I will literally get really bad hot flashes and nausea and just almost pass out while having a bowel movement. also I have really bad pains in my sides at any given moment that will just almost make me cry..I also have really bad lower abdominal and side pain if I have to hold my urine for a very long length of time that will last for at least four to five hours after I bad that will make me wanna just lay down and cry! I also feel swollen inside my vaginal area and have for the last couple of months..plz tell me what this could possibly be!
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011