How can i get rid of a swollen labia minora ?

I had sex last night and i noticed immediately after that my left labia was swollen. This has happened to me once before but was back to normal by the next morning. It's been a little over 12 hours now and it's still swollen and it's very uncomfortable to walk. I've had ice on it and i took ibprofen. Is there anything else i can do to make it go away? Why does this happen?
Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010
Its better if you go for a check up,it could be any thing like a infection or something ............ better if you have a good check up..........