How can i get relief from the pain due to disc displacement ?

Hi... I had an mri done and it was found that L4-L5 has an annular tear with small cetral disc protrusion casing effacement of the thecal sac. L5-S1has a moderate sized right paracentral disc herniation with annular tear impinging the right S1 nerve root. there is mild bilateral hypertrophic facet disease with mild narrowing of the left inferior neral foramen. no stenosis... I m experiencing a great deal of pain after injuring myself at work in August.. I had therapy and returned to work only to hurt it again in january. It will not heal. What can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011