How can i get regular menstrual cycle ?

i was told by my gynaec to take diane 35 for 3cycles,till three cycles i got my periods normal and this is the fourth month and i have not got my periods so far,i was told to stop diane35 after date was 29 and i have still not got im very tense as i soon wish to concieve,i went for pregnancy test also and its negative
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
hi gunjan
welcome to health care magic
i suggest you to wait and watch few days more.
if you dont get menses even after 10-15 day of your date than its the matter to worry
otherwise you need to wait.if at all you dont menstruate go for ultrasound of pelvis and consult gynaecologist .
good luck