How can i get pregnant after treated for polycystic ovary disorder ?

my age is 22 yrs ,married from 2 yrs ,before my peroid was regular even after my marriage also but last few months ago i was suffering from stpmach pain during periods then after that missed my periods in december then i hve consulted dr .then i came to know i have pcod from then im taking treatment to regularise my period my cycle tme now is 27 days every month As all my reports are normal blood ,thyriod and al which dr make to do im planing to get pregnant ,from next month im want to start treatment to conceive i want to know that can i get pregnant easily or i need to wait for long time
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011