How can i get pink lip ?

hi doctor , i am indian women my lips is little bit black i like pinky lips how can i get them? is there any home remedy? or any products available in usa to get pink lips plz suggest me?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
1) Improve your diet first-- if you are anaemic, take iron preparation also
2) Avoid sunlight
3) Apply milkcream (malai) on lips at night
4) Good quality lipsticks with sunscreen are available-- use them.
I hope these would help.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There are few home remedy tips for you Try out
1.mix a pinch of turmeric powder with teaspoon of cold milk or milk cream and massage your lips with this paste every day for five minutes. This will make your lips look naturally red and supple. Massaging the lips with some glycerin on a daily basis also helps restore to the lips their original color
2.mix a teaspoon each of almond oil and lemon juice and apply this mixture on the lips every day. Leave it on till it dries and then wash your lips with cold water.
3.Overnight application of a little clarified butter on the lips also helps redden their color naturally. You may also soak a few almonds in half a cup of milk overnight, grind them finely to a paste the next morning and apply it on your lips.
4.You should make sure to remove dirt particles, oil and dead skin cells that accumulate on the lips throughout the day. You may gently wash your lips with some cold water every night before going to bed for this purpose. Then wash with rosewater