How can i get my virginity back?

im a 14 year old girl and i lost my virginity and i want it back? hi. last night i snuck a guy into my house and we pretty much did everything exceot sex. he wanted to have it tho. i was really physically and mentaly unprepared for this. i said ok we will try sticking it in a few times but thats it. number one does that even count as loosing ur virginity? im pretty sure it does but im kinda hoping its not... and number 2, i know u can t physically get ur virginity back, but spiritually, what can i do? i want to be clean again in gods eyes because i am a strong christian. what can i do spiritually to become a virgin again? please help me...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It may be gone, but 99.9% of the world population lose their virginity, so you're not alone. The average age is about 16 or 17 so you may be a little bit young, but you can still be a mental virgin. As long as to you didn't truly feel the soaring and connection to this guy you will feel to a lover, you have not mentally experienced sex. I,m not saying go out and have relations with every one, but your virginity is not completely lost.
  Anonymous's Response
I'm not like an 'anti-christian' or anything but don't rally 'strong christians' wait until they're married before they have sex? Never mind being 2 years under age.. >.
Seems like You can't return to being clean in 'God's eyes, you made your choice.
Once it's gone, it's gone- both physically and mentally. If he inserted his penis into your vagina- even if only for seconds then you are no longer a virgin. Your lack of maturity in this matter demonstrates the reason why you should not be having sex at your age.