How can i get my butt grow faster? serious im in high school (no comments kara) and i am very small please help...everyone teases me about it and i feel so outcasted please help! is that really true...NO DONT LIE PLEASE..........but do squats reallt make ure butt look bigger?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Mecca powder and rubbing fish oil on your buttocks can get you quick results to make yiur booty a lot bigger. I use it every night before I go to sleep. You would also have to do squats, squat thrust, and donkey kicks daily to help make it bigger. And as for Jan... No one asked you about what u think about big butts. She asked for help. Not opinions
Im a guy, I dont like big butts. Big butts are big turnoffs for me
  Anonymous's Response

or you can buy a pair of those undergarmets that my neice got for xmas thats makes your butt look bigger    victorias secret