How can i gain weight in natural ways that can keep me sexually fit as well ?

Hi, I am a 23 yrs old guy and i am going to marry next year. But I am very slim.So, I want to build my body as because it can be a problem in our sex life. I dont have enough time to go to gym everyday because of my work pressure . What should I do...?? Hi, I am a 23 yrs old guy and i am going to marry next year. But I am very slim.So, I want to build my body as because it can be a problem in our sex life. I dont have enough time to go to gym everyday because of my work pressure. What should I do...??
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
there is no magic behind strong body
you will have to make time and do regular exercises specially weight bearing and take high protein healthy diet .
sure you will get good body