How can i gain proper weight ?

Hi m akansha,m 25 yrs old n my weight is jst 44 can i gain proper weight? n as fast as possible coz i look so bad,so skinny n my height is 162 cms
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
to put on weight you need high calory and high protein foods such as junk foods,milk products,sweets,fruits,cheese,ice creams and meat in your daily food and also you have to exercise a lot to increase your appetite and muscle
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM Akansha.
Strehgth and stamina of body is important then weight.
To increase the weight you have to take high calory diet like banana,mango,dairy products,milk with dry fruits,pulses,cereals..
go for routine exercise, your every moments of life with full enjoyment,