How can i do gym when I have my period ?

I just got my first period and i dont wanna do gym and i have a guy gym teacher but there is also a woman gym teacher but i dont have her (their classes are together but we have diffrent teachers...) anyway well i want to get used to the fact that im getting my period and it ll be 3 days ive had it when i have gym well anyway i dont know how to ask my mom if she can write a note but i dont want my gym teacher to know that i have my period and my mom told him that i would never miss another day of gym(i got in troble with him )=) i cant use tampons
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
hun, all girls get periods, we still go to gym. It's not that bad. :P But if you feel you really can't participate then tell him you can't. If he asks why not, then say "girl troubles". He'll drop it and you can go sit out or whatev.