How can i decrease the size of my breast ?

i am 20 years old young gir, mn y breast size ius 36, i need less it, hw?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Hello Yunus,

I understand your concern.

You are a young girl with a breast size of 36 and you need to lessen it - this is what I understood from your query.

You can wear comfortable and correct fitting brassiere to make your breasts look better.

Choosing the right size is very important.

Make sure that the strap on your brassiere is fixed correctly, you can make adjustment on that.

Be assured that your brassiere is fitting properly so that your breasts do not sag.

36 breast size is normal. you don't have to worry much about it.

There are Breast reduction surgeries done these days. You can get it done also.

It is minimally invasive, quite effective and the post operative results are good.

It is done in most tertiary care hospitals.

You can visit a surgeon regarding this, he or she will guide you better regarding this.

You can also look into Healthcare Magic website to locate a good doctor in your locality.

Hope I have answered your query.