How can i cure swelling when i am having diabetic ?

hi,i am diabetic and one of my foot swellen so tell me medicine to cure it
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Hi Alok, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Since how long are you Diabetic? Is your Blood sugar under control? Do both legs have the swelling? You should be getting yourself examined by a Diabetologist and a Surgeon to rule out if you have Cellulitis. No medicine can be prescribed without proper physical examination. You will require Magsulf cream to be applied, your treating Doctor would know better.
Stick to your Treatment plan and go for regular follow up. Keep your Blood Sugar under control by regular exercises and eating healthy diet.

Wish you Good Health.