How can i cure from black spots on face since ten years ?

Hello; My age is 23 and there are black spots on my face since ten years. i have consulted many doctors some says it is iron defecency some says it is due to harmones and some says it is due to sun elergy . i know that it increases when i use to wander in the sun but i think that is not the only cause. i hav used different creams an medicins with which it decreases to some extent but are not cured permanently .plz help me in this matter will be so much thankful.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Sound like pigmentation. Since you have tried everything else, try homoepathy. I have seen excelling changes in pigmentation, even if it is that old.
Takecare.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Tahir
What does the relative laboratory examination result about iron defiency, hormonal and allergy, what does the Skin specialist tell after the examination. I recommend you taking some herbal Ayurvedic preparation this time for your cure. There are wide variety of drugs available in the market for your sort of problem
some allergy and such spots are due to impurities in the blood so available Herbal Blood purifier and some ointment you can consult your nearest Ayurvedic Physicians with your Report soon
Thanks