How can i be safe during pregnancy period after two failed attempts ?

I have had a migraine on and off for 3 days. Nauseated about two and urination have picked up. I wouldnt completely rule out pregnancy but I went to a fertility clinic October and November and both months I took clomid then a shot to release my egg. Then an IUI was performed, no pregnancy occured either time. Three years ago the first time i got an IUI I got pregnant after one time this time after two failed attempts i decided to take a break in December. Last period was on December 19
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011