How can i be relieved from bubble guts ?

i had gotten the bubble gutsreally bad with really loud embarassing noises i had gotten the bubble gutsreally bad with really loud embarassing noises then i started sweating really bad and felt dizzy like i was going to pass out followed by cramping in my stomache this is happening alot, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The cramping pain in abdomen;bubble guts;and noisy abdomen is due to infection of abdomen due to contaminated food or water.The sweating and dizziness is due to the cramping pain.Please consult a doctor and get examined and treated.You need to take antibiotic course for the infection which the doctor will prescribe after examination.