How can i be free from heel pain post a spinal cord injury ?

hi, I m 5 5 and 180 lbs. I never had a foot pain except after I injured my lower back C1 - C3/4 of the spine; I got a bad foot pain. I went for neurologist , she electric shock different part of my foot. It didn t work. I still has the pain on and off. Now, my right feet is aching and limping when i walk. I do a foot excises, I hear books are cracking and sore pain. As for my bottom of my heel , it has been more painful than it used to. I don t wear high heels much; mostly sneakers to have a happy foot. What cause my heel hurts so much? How to cure this foot pain? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011