How can i avoid daily masturbation ?

HI,I AM 16 YEARS OF AGE,MALE AND MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM DAILY MASTURBATING,HOW CAN I AVOID THIS BAD HABIT?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Hi. Thanks for using Health Care magic

First of all I want to tell you that Mastrubation is a normal habit. Its definitely not a bad habit. However, anything in excess is not good.

Once day mastrubation will not cause any problem for you now or in future.

However if you wish to reduce you will have to develop strong will power.
this will involve substituting this with some kind of an activity such as sport or any indoor games. Avoid indulging in any kind of videos or movies for some time.

Surely you can control it. Dont worry about completely avoiding it as its natural to do so.

Hope this answers your query

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran

2 users find this helpful