How can i abort a 3 weeks pregnancy ?

i am 21 and 3+ weeks pregnant and cant have the child now i have not taken any of the pills yet can i take that pills now to avoid my pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011

I will try my best to answer your query.

Termination of pregnancy is possible within 45 days of LMP. There are drugs which will cause abortion but self consumption is not advised as they have their own complication. They should be taken under supervision.
So i advice you to see OBG specialist for this and is certainly possible using only drugs.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Naviot
There are not such pills for abortion purpose.Those pills are contaceptives pills there are possilble of abortion up to 20-24 weeks so contact your gynaecologist for consulting for abortion