How can headaches be cured as my wife's been on Rebetone-Dm & Topomac for blood clot in brain ?

Dear Sir,Iam writing this one for my wife, 22y,.Before 4 month she fell down in airport @ cochin and became unconsious and around 5 mints shown fix.We took her to hospital and make diffrent test like CT Scan , MRI Scan,E.E.G etc.Doctors told that there is a small blood clot in brain ,thats y its happend like that.They advised her two tablets (Rebetone-Dm,Topomac) and now continuesly eating the same.Dr.advised to eat 2 Yr.Befor She was suffering with headache when she was in KSA. Dear Sir,Iam writing this one for my wife, 22y,.Before 4 month she fell down in airport @ cochin and became unconsious and around 5 mints shown fix.We took her to hospital and make diffrent test like CT Scan,MRI Scan,E.E.G etc.Doctors told that there is a small blood clot in brain ,thats y its happend like that.They advised her two tablets (Rebetone-Dm,Topomac) and now continuesly eating the same.Dr.advised to eat 2 Yr.Befor She was suffering with headache when she was in KSA. Now she came back to KSA again the headche started.Now What I have to do?The same medicine can I continue?Is there anything food restriction?What I can do to avoid her headaches?Pls answer me dr.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011