How can get pregnant if I have irregular periods with high prolactin ?

hi i am married from last 19 months, when i got married i use birth control tabs (ipils), for only one month. after that i didnt use that and i have started irregular periods , sometimes it skips for two months after that we met to doctor and he suggested hormone test were we find prolactin high and doc gave bromocriptin for now its fifth month and problem was solved some how and he gave clomid for five days during my last period, but now i miss my period again and also i am not pregnant please suggest how i will conceive as my thyroid, USG is normal?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011