How can get a fit Body?i am very thin

How can get a fit Body? I m Very Thin, and i have no power like I m not strong. please Help me ...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

First of all your goal should be gaining weight in order to have normal BMI. Take foods which are high protein which helps to build the body muscles and gives stamina. Soya products like beans , flavoured soy milk ,tofu,soy chucks which has more protein and less fat. All kinds of pulses , dhal, legumes are high in protein. include nuts in your diet as much as possible but keep in mind they are also high in fat. Snack regularly with fruit in the form of milkshakes and salads.Balanced diet with physical activity and lifestyle modifications will make wonders in your health conditions.

General & Family Physician Dr. Raju A.T's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic,
Working out in gym and physical exercises with high protein food will be the best and natural way to gain body mass and fitness.Also to follow a Balanced diet including all required nutrients based on your lifestyle.If you have a problem with appetite you can go for appetizer syrups.

Visit Healthcaremagic for health related queries