How can fever and increased pulse be controlled when a child has swallowed 10 tablets of thyroxin by mistake ?

Hi my Brothers son who is 4 yrs old consumed approx 10 thyroxin100mg tablets ,he vomited twice but his heart beat going up and down and is under observation, blood samples are sent for tests,i am really worried .what r the bad effects? what best a doc can do? IM sorry to post this again cos now temp is increasing.temp was 102 when he vomited almost 3and half hour ago and it dropped after vomiting and now again started increasing blood reports will take 1hr more.thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011