How can enlarged sweat pores on the face be reduced naturally ?

Hi, How to reduce enlarged sweat pores to normal on the cheecks permanantly?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Hi sweety
welcome to hcm
use cucumber juice twice daily on your face.cucumber juice is known to reduce pore size.see how it works for you. you can increase it to three time daily based on your results and convenience.
hope it helps you
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
* hyperhydrosis:rule out stress or anxiety,endocrinal,caffeine intake.
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME TO HCM

THERE IS NO WAY TO CLOSE SWEAT PORE. BUT IT.S MORE THAN NORMAL LIMIT OR CONTINOUS THAN WE HOMOEOPATH HAVE MEDICINE FOR SUCH. BUT FOR SELECTION WE REQUIRED DETAIL HISTORY . FOR ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY MAIL ME ON drvipul2001@gmail.com

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOMOEOPATHY VISIT MY BLOG drvaderahomoeo.blogspot.com

BYE AND MEET FOR BETTER HEALTH.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
It is difficult to close swet pores permanently. We can check perspiration by use of indian goose berry, moti and praval.
dr_lakhanpaul@yahoo.co.in
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
It seems you are having excessive perspiration, want to avoid it on face.There is nothing
like to reduce sweat pores.Only simple thing you can do to reduce your perspiration
is calm down, do not be in too much of stress , and avoid crowdy and warm atmosphere.
remain in cool place. Thanks