How can duphaston help me to get pregnant and to prevent miscarriage?

How can duphaston help me to get pregnant and to prevent misscaraige? I m having my second misscaraige in one year and I hav a 6 years baby , during the first prergnancy I took duphaston and it worked but i had to bedrest for more than 2 month. Now when my period is late one week i tested hcg in my blood it shoud positive but not doubling then few days I m loosing my baby? Can anybody help me in this case? I want to have another baby as soon as possible, thx
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013