Low back pain
in your age study is mostly due to faulty sitting posture.
My suggestion to you is:
1. Never sit in one posture for long hours.
2. Do not sit in couches and avoid well cushioned seats.
3. Always sit in a firm chair that supports your lumbar area with a pillow.This will help you to keep your waist and lower back in the proper position.
4. Regular exercise and brisk walk can help to strengthen your spine muscle and the whole vertebral
5. Stretching and swimming will also help in relieving the back pain.
If the above measures do not relieve you of your back pain consult a physiotherapist who will teach you lower spine strengthening exercises.
Stop ayurvedic medications.
Do not take analgesics (Tab.Hifenac-P) for more than 3 days as it may cause gastritis
Hope this helps.