How can a skull knot be removed ?

I was wondering about knot removal in the forehead region?possibly a skull knot Age-24, 5 8 163, Clean medical history
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The knot on forehead if it is not painful;is movable and if it is not increasing in size or troubling you it may be a dermoid cyst which are common in that region.As for the removal it is important to make a diagnosis and then you can go for removal if you want.So please consult a surgeon and get examined for a proper diagnosis and if it is a dermoid cyst it can be safely removed.