How can a proportionate body since my upper body is very short ?

i have a short upper bodybut i have a long legsand its really confusing cause its not proportionalim 20 yrs old nowis there still a chance that my upper body will increase i have a short upper body,but i have a long legs,and its really confusing cause its not 20 yrs old now,,is there still a chance that my upper body will increase?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
the proportion of body youhave must be from birth .I am afraid there is hardly any medicine for selective growth.Still-you have a chance to impove as follows.
you can try exersises for steching upper body like single bar hanging .with protein &vitamin rich diet.
please get rid of thought of being disproportionate.Wear clothes suing your figure
with expert advice.
built your educational carrier to the top! so asto overcome the defficiency in looks.
be very social,linient to elders, helping ohers .very polished &pleasent person .
you are still very young with all the se things you are going to be a wonderful person! all the best!