How can a condom be used as I have swelling and pain in my penis and joint of my foreskin ?

hi i am 25 year guy.please tell me how to use condom during sex time.I am experiencing some penis swelling problem.I think it may be because i don t know how to use condom at sex time.please tell me that at the time of wearing condom i have to push my foreskin back and then to use condom?please suggest me i am in pain.this one is the second time i am having same problem.there is sweeling and pain at the joint of my foreskin and the inner part of penis.My foreskin takes three four days to come to the actual position.but i don t know why there is sweeling?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011