How can Varicocele Grade A be treated which is there in my left testicle which is painful ?

Hi. I m 16 years old. My left testicle has Varicocele Grade A. sometimes it has a little pain and it s horizontal. Is it dangerous? What should I do? Do I need to treat? I used Xylogel around my testicles is my Varicocele from this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.There is no need to worry.In absence of any other major problem you do not need to do anything.In case of pain and trouble you will need an ultrasound and consultation by surgeon.
wishing you good health.